Why Join Stampin' Up! ?
Sale a-bration is a GREAT time to join Stampin' Up! Here are some reasons WHY!
- Free Bundle - For only $99 you get to pick up to $125 in product. You get to pick the items that you want! Now through September 30, you can choose a FREE bundle (up to $60.25) with your CUSTOM Starter Kit!
- Discount - You will receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator or 20% commission on sales. I love the discount!
- See it First - You get to see catalogs first AND pre-order products before they become available to customers.
- "Pending Time" - If you sign up as a demonstrator now, you will get the next full quarter PLUS and additional "Pending" month. This means you have until January 31, 2022 without having to buy or sell anything else.
- Obligation- NO OBLIGATION to stay active and not penalty to drop. If you don't meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you just become inactive after January 31, 2022.
- Paper - Stampin' Up! paper is like no other paper out there! Their card-stock comes in many colors, and coordinates perfectly with their DSP (Designer Series Paper). I is a heavier paper which makes the cards and projects PERFECT! I have NOT purchases any card-stock from craft stores in YEARS!
- No Selling Required - You don't need to teach classes, hold workshops, or have a blog. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyist - most of us signed up for the discounts! ** I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since January 2019. I had no desire to sell or have classes when I joined. I just decided it was time to get the discounts. I have just recently decided to try to sell. I do post on social media, and I also blog now. My goal is to retire from teaching soon, and I would love to be able to earn some extra money to help with retirement and/or help with my crafting addiction. :)
- Free Shipping - When you purchase your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, you will get FREE shipping.
Post a Comment